Java NIO File System
Beginning with version 1.4, Java started a I/O system called NIO (short form of "New I/O").
The NIO system is built on two things: Buffers and Channels. A Buffer hold holds data and Channels represents an open connection to an I/O device like a file or socket. Below links will take you through the Java NIO in details:
- What is Java NIO Path?
- How to Create Java NIO Path?
- How to Create Directory In Java
- How to Copy a File or Directory In Java?
- How to Move a File or Directory In Java?
- How to Delete a File In Java?
- Change Last Modified Time of a File In Java
- Change File and Group Owner in Java
- Read a File Meta Data Using Java